For the last few years, I’ve been wanting to start a garden. I’m a chicken to really dig in (haha) since I have no idea what I’m doing. I also don’t have the greenest thumb. That means it’s research time.
My first step is to figure out what type of garden I want. Some questions I’m asking myself are:
- What do my husband and I want/need to grow?
- What are our goals for the garden?
- How much space do we have?
- How much time will we be able to give to the garden?
- How much will starting a garden cost?
- Where will we put the garden? Will it be spread out or in one space?
So many questions! That’s ok. Questions help me plan.